Professional, Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations
Your eye health examination will include the following components:
- Personal Ocular and General Health History: This will include a review of general and ocular health with emphasis on diabetes, hypertension, and glaucoma. Work requirements and lifestyle needs are also assessed.
- Visual Acuity: Visual acuity is used to determine your current visual status.
- Refraction: An accurate refraction to determine the prescription needed to give clear, comfortable vision.
- Binocular Vision: An evaluation of binocular vision to assess eye-coordination, muscle balance, and focusing capacities.
- External Examination: We will perform an external examination of the lids, cornea, conjunctiva and surrounding tissues.
- Cataract Evaluation
- Internal Examination: An internal examination with digital retinal photographs will be used to inspect the retina and other tissues for glaucoma, macular degeneration, or any other abnormality, whether ocular or systemic.
- Post-Examination Consultation: The findings will be discussed, recommendations will be given, and a decision on treatment will be made.